Re: Exhaust design

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust design
From: Michael Frank <mfrank@westnet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:38:37
Brian:

        I'm thinking about designing a set of headers for my Jaguar....I don't
have any reference material yet, but I'll be glad to share what I find out.
I have a similar design in mind: the Jaguar engine compartment is so tight,
that all of the street headers I've seen are compromised in some way.  I'm
wondering if I can get a better fit, and most of the performance, by doing
a  6-3-1 system, assuming that the main pipe was properly sized.

Regards,
Mike Frank