Re: Trailer Sway - Two Thoughts

To: brian@uunet.ca, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailer Sway - Two Thoughts
From: DGreimel@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:17:07 EDT
The worst thing I have ever pulled (with a full size Chevy van) was a 12'
camping trailer that was very flat, front and rear.  The damn thing pulled
like a parachute and the van would downshift if you tried to go over 70 with
it.  It also sucked the spare tire cover off the van and threw it away within
the first two miles..I`m convinced that aerodymamics has a big part in all
this.  Some day I`m gonna put bits of yarn all over the place and have
someone watch what happens.  Works on sailboats.

Don