Vintage Oval Racing, Latimore, Dillsburg

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage Oval Racing, Latimore, Dillsburg
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:38:17 -0400
Listers,
  Not sure everyone knows about it, but Victory Lane has a sister
publication called Vintage Oval Racing Magazine.  The web site for the
magazine is http://www.vintageovalracing.com if you haven't heard of it.
  I subscribed, and the first four issues have been fabulous, and I highly
recommend it to the list.
  Looking at the schedule page, I see there is a big three-day ACOT/Williams
Grove Old Timers Vintage Oval Racing meet this coming weekend at Latimore
Valley Fairgrounds, which is about an hour from here, and only a few minutes
from Dillsburg Aeroplane Works.  Looks like Einstein and I will head up to
Dillsburg to pick up some tubing first thing Saturday, and plan to spend the
rest of Saturday at Latimore watching the vintage Midgets and Sprint cars.
Anyone else on the list planning to go?   It would be great to meet some of
the faces behind the emails.

Vaughn