Re: Crosley Hot-Shot with Devin body

To: stadther@pclink.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crosley Hot-Shot with Devin body
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:39:31 EDT
Hi Rich,
Try www.devincars.com. This is Bill Devin's web site and pretty cool. Let me
knowif you get it, I have a Devin and am trying to keep track of where they
are. Was at Louden, NH last weekend and saw a Devin-Crosley running quite
well.
Harold Pace
1959 Devin SS

In a message dated 8/15/0 2:06:56 AM, stadther@pclink.com writes:

<< Listers,
I recently stumbled on to a 1949 Crosley Hot-Shot with a Devin body. The
former owner built the car when he was 15 and it has been sitting for along
time. The car is very pretty but has the most primitive chassis I have ever
seen. My questions for the group: Is there a web site for Devin cars? What
vintage group would let run and what would it run against? Would this be
allowed in VSCDA pre-war?
Thanks for any leads or help.
Rich Stadther
1968 Merlyn F/F