Re: Crosley Hot-Shot with Devin body

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crosley Hot-Shot with Devin body
From: Clark Smith <clark@dnf.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:14:54 -0700
Hi Rich,

I have a strong interest in Devin-bodied cars and am slowly restoring one
myself.  I created a Devin web site to kind of introduce the various types
of Devin cars (it was an html project for a class I was taking).  It looks
best on Netscape if you have a choice.

http://www.dnf.com/dnf.html/DevinHeaven.html

Give it a shot... it may give you some inspiration.

Clark