Re: BSP to NPT fittings

To: RACEGT6@aol.com, vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BSP to NPT fittings
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:41:24 EDT
Two places to go for BSP fitings. Dave Bean in California and BAT in
Florida. BAT used to be able to even crimp BSP ends onto new stainless
braided hoses, to your length. Hope they still can, I'm about to find out
for my new car. They will have straight, 45 and 90 degree ends. Both may
have jump connectors, w/ 1/2 on one end and 5/8 the other.

Good luck,

Roger