BSP to NPT fittings

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: BSP to NPT fittings
From: RACEGT6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:20:37 EDT
I've decided to relocate my oil filter (GT6) as I'm sick of dumping oil on my
frame every time I change the oil. I have 5/8 BSP oil lines/cooler and all
the remote heads seem to be set up for 1/2 NPT. Furthermore, I'm finally
going to add a thermostat to the line. Anybody know a source for BSP to NPT
fittings? I've checked the Pegasus catalogue, but it seems that I need to go
from BSP to AN to NPT to get things to work. Very expensive - to the degree
that it would almost be cheaper to by a new cooler/lines! TIA, Charlie