Re: trailer stuff

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailer stuff
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:48:10 GMT
All,

I own a terrific small enclosed trailer, manufactured by the Aeroflo
Corporation -- weighs less than 1500#, molded fiberglass body that is very
aerodynamic, very well constructed with lots of features as standard
equipment.  They make two sizes, 15' and 17'.  Suitable for small/medium
production cars, sports racers & formula cars. Very, very towable with a
small V-6 SUV/pickup etc.  I get better gas mileage with this trailer, than
I did with my open trailer. I use it to tow my MGA (1850#) with a Ford
Explorer.

Anybody seriously interested, give me a shout & I can provide more info.

Regards,
Mark Palmer