HSR rules at Lime Rock

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: HSR rules at Lime Rock
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:43:52 EDT
Howdy,

I just got confirmation for the Lime Rock vintage festival next weekend.
I have a 1973 911"RS", running in group 8 class 3J. I ran the race
last year but rules were different as HSR was not running it.

I think Hoosier radials are not allowed, so I have some Kumhos to use.
Also I heard that a '76 style whale tail is not allowed so I am trying
to mount a '73 ducktail. Am I correct about these items?

Also any hints on mounting a rental transmitter in a 911? I have an AMB for
PCA and SCCA but HSR uses a dBcom.

I am not registered for the enduro, but if anyone would like a co-driver
with lots of experience at Lime Rock (lap record in SCCA volvo
vintage series, won last 3 races) and never damaged a car physically
or mechanically, I would be interested.
I'm skinny and 5'8" so can fit almost any seat
(but nobody with more than 34" waist can fit in my custom seat).
See my web site for my results and philosophy of racing for fun.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S  '73 911RS Clone

my racing pages - http://www.analogman.com/911

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com