Re: lap time groupings

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: lap time groupings
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:17:02 -0500
This is why I don't run in races that are grouped by lap time rather than
displacement class.  You get big cars with no handling and huge
acceleration out with nimble cars that handle great and have no
acceleration, and the mix is very dangerous passing and cornering.  I went
to one race that was organized this way, and never again...

Brian