Re: lap time groupings

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com, vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lap time groupings
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:56:03 EST
 our club in norcal has been doing this "grouping by lap time stuff" for  a
while and I personally  have enjoyed it as such, and in the overall it makes
for some great nose to tail racing......however, it gets a little unnerving
on a handling track when a "fast lil' ol' sprite" (substitute
elva...TR3...Alpha...MG...etc) has to go against  a 67 mustang or a 'vette
coupe type car with marginal rear visibility, the small bore  is invisible
literally driving under the mirrors of a heavy beast (no insult intended)
that can flick you off the tarmac without even noticing, also makes you take
some very interesting setups into the corners to get by 'um...........
chuck,