Re: Entry To Monterey Historics....2001...need help.

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Entry To Monterey Historics....2001...need help.
From: M&J ROSEN <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 11:29:11 -0500
N197TR4@cs.com wrote:

> Vintage Race List:
>
> I am working with the son of a late friend (Bill Ames)  who now has his dad's
> historically significant Triumph Special.
>
> Robet Ames is new to the world of vintage racing and I have no experience
> with Monterey entry applications.
>
> I need some help. Please.....
>

> I have heard that "Specials" will take a prominent place in this next years
> event. Is this true?...Thank you all in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joe Alexander
> VTR
> VSCDA
> SVRA

Joe et al...
I raced with (against is too aggressive a word) Bill as well in my VAY
Special...we used to speak on the phone as often as possible and occasionally
write (far too seldom).

I too would be interested in info about the Monterey Historics with my special.

Thanks in advance

Mike Rosen, Toronto