Re: Phoenix raceway?

To: <VEENET@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Phoenix raceway?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:44:40 -0000
this might sound a bit odd but when i went to utah to retrieve my saab 93f
we headed south to the south rim of the grand canyon and from there
proceeded to tuscon arizona.  look at a map there is only 1 good route that
heads that way as i recall.  we passed the track heading south, it was on
our right side, quite near phonex.   it must have been school day from the
cars we saw on course as we were heading down the interstate.  i would
recount some highway numbers but as i sit here (without my road atlas,
that's in my van) nothing of use comes to me.

i know it is not much to go on but it is all i recall, sorry

chuck.