Re: Morgantown, PA track-(was Summit Point Zoning Woes)

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morgantown, PA track-(was Summit Point Zoning Woes)
From: "Gregory Nagy" <gnagy@intrepid.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:45:29 -0500
I realize it's not the same track, but there is a course going in about 3-4
hours north of Summit point, somewhere near the I-81 and I-80 intesection.
(in other words... somewhere between Scranton and Harrisburg) The name
escapes me at the moment but I have the url to their site at the ofice. I
want to say that it is called Rousch Creek, and is big with our 2 wheeled
motorsport friends because it already had a big motocross course. I believe
that when they finish it will have a 2+ mile road course, motocross course,
go-cart track, and a rallycross area. Paving is set to begin this spring,
and then SCCA approval sometime soon thereafter.
--
Greg Nagy