Lime Rock and Monoposto Schedule

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lime Rock and Monoposto Schedule
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:36:43 -0500
Listers,
  The SVRA web site at http://www.svra.com is now showing the Labor Day
weekend race at Lime Rock, and the Spring Fling one week later than
previously tentatively shown.   I've updated the schedules page at Vintage
Garage with the latest schedule changes, including the current Monoposto
Racing Schedule for 2001.  For all the schedules I know about, go to

http://www.vintagegarage.com  and click on the Schedules link.

  The Monoposto schedule looks especially appealing this year, with Sebring
and Lime Rock back on the schedule, plus many of the old favorites.

   The SVRA schedule looks super with a robust offering, with old favorites
and new treats.

   The HSR schedule looks really challenging, especially the U2L sportsracer
series with U2l events at Sebring, Watkins Glen, Atlanta and Daytona.

   Number one must-do event again this year is the VARAC Festival at
Mosport, this year featuring Turner, and a continuation of the McMosport
Challenge.

  Another must-do is the VDCA Gold Cup at VIR...  I also have been wanting
to get to Kershaw.

  And that is just on the East coast...  going to be a great year!  We are
sure fortunate to be born when and where we were.

Vaughn