Re: Ford 1500

To: Rick Cook <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Ford 1500
From: ferguss@philly.infi.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:50:55 -0500
You might try, "Rebuilding and Tuning Ford's Kent Crossflow Engine" by
Peter & Valerie Wallage, Haynes Publishing, ISBN 1 85010 938 9.

Most of the information for the cross flow also applies to the non-cross
flow engines.

You might also send for a copy of Dave Bean Engineering's  "English Ford
Racers Catalog".  The introduction to this very complete parts catalog
includes a detailed history and description of the Kent engine family.
see:     http://www.davebean.com

Jeremy Fergusson
'66 Series II Lotus 7 with 1600 non-cross flow