Re: Tow vehicle dilemma over

To: Billd13@aol.com, thefryes@iconn.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tow vehicle dilemma over
From: SFKTREMCO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:38:29 EST
In a message dated 2/3/01 9:20:14 AM, Billd13@aol.com writes:

<< I installed a waste oil heating system in a local trucker's shop 20 years
ago. He runs 10 to 12 tractors and generates a lot of fuel for the system. So
happens that I have a place to get rid of the waste oil from my 4 vehicles. 7
or 8 quarts out of the Bosses and 6 quarts out of the trucks.
Bill >>

I live in the DC metro area. My friendly Mercedes mechanic (also worked on my
MG's) lived in exurban Leesburg, VA about 20 yrs ago. He used the same system
with great success and warmth.  Saved money on heat and hauling away old
motor oil.

As time and people moved in on him the local EPA boys gave him till high noon
to either shut down his pollution mill or get outta town.

He skipped propane and went straignt to electric......

Shelly

MG's, Fiero's, Diesel Suburban and old Mercedes.