RE: vintage race car restoration shops

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: vintage race car restoration shops
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:05:31 -0500
They are at http://www.legendarymotorcar.com

I believe these are the guys you see on "Speedvision's Dream Car Garage".

Frankly, I would be worried about being a little fish in a big sea. They
must have one hell of an overhead!

Anybody else seen a restoration that was done by them (not subcontracted)?
They do have the advantage of being in Canada, so the US dollar would go a
lot further.

Daniel