RE: Lecture from Uncle Don

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lecture from Uncle Don
From: John Rosevear <jrosevear@thinkinginvestments.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:39:38 -0500
OK, OK, OK.... mea culpa mea culpa.  Sorry to all you great white
northerners.  You can stop blasting my mailbox now.  Maples are my favorite
trees, and I promise to eat nothing but back bacon and listen to nothing but
Anne Murray for the next week.  OK?

It's been a loooooong winter.

Regards,
John Rosevear