Re: Lecture from Uncle Don

To: James Holland <james.holland@g-icap.com>
Subject: Re: Lecture from Uncle Don
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:40:22 -0500
I agree with your details as far as you've gone - but - Britain, the British
Isles, in its totality still includes - Great Britain (E, W and S), the whole
island of Ireland, the Isle of Man etc.

Obviously since the Republic of Ireland (Eire) became independent in the 1920's
they don't like to be called British - who can blame them - but they can't just
float away their part of the island - it still is  geographically part of the
British Isles.

Enough - back to vintage racing -

Derek