Re: 13/13 and 7/10

To: mikerosen@home.com
Subject: Re: 13/13 and 7/10
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:32:22 -0500
I guess where this all started was an Art Eastman idea for creating new, old
style modifieds, that had they been built back then but weren't, would fit
into the sports racer class.

A few years ago I was offered a Berkley body-chassis unit, but the little
two stroke mouse motor was gone, and besides, I'm not the biggest fan of
FWD. I'd also seen a 750 Climax motor the last trip over to UK and
remembered a Fiat 600 transaxle in a back corner of my father's garage. All
pre-1960 stuff. I still think it'd be a neat toy and to me would have been
the kind of thing some H mod guy could have done. But, I'll never finish al
the projects I've already got.

Roger