Re: New to the sport.

To: "Bob Spruck" <bspruck@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: New to the sport.
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 06:53:23 -0400
Way to go Bob , VDCA is going to be the racing group to watch . The grids
are growing at every event it seems like more and more people are finally
understanding what the VDCA spirit of vintage is all about FUN , LOTS of
TRACK TIME and REASONABLE COST. they run anything from postwar classics to
sportracers from the early seventies .If you live on the east coast instead
of going to the same old events you have been going to, try this group . You
will love it !!!                            Crazy Pete

to check out some photos of VDCA events, go to
www.silverstarrestorations.com/racegroup.htm

Next events is APR 20th-22nd    at V.I.R.    and  MAY 4th - 6th  at Roebling
Road

Ck out their web site www.vintagedrive.com       or VDCARacing@aol.com