Re: New to the sport.

To: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New to the sport.
From: "Sandy McCullough" <smccullough@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:37:49 -0400
Roger,

Gee.  Seeing as how this is about the 3rd email I received explaining the
Porsche dominance in HSR, I think we'll build the car with quick change
emblems (grin).  Seriously, I have heard from several sources that if we
prepare to SVRA specs, then we could race all three, even though we won't be
competitive in HSR.

Thanks for the input.

Sandy