RE: No more BFGs??

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No more BFGs??
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 00:33:52 -0600
Myles, that's old news, but we forgive you.  I spoke with the guy in charge of
the BF
Goodrich race tire program last fall, he confirmed what your message indicates.

So lets put some info together.  BFG hasn't made tires in over 10 years, they
are Michelins
branded as BFG.  BFG ends production of race tires.  Last August at the
Monterey Historic
races the Michelin guy says they are going to make tires for the F1 circuit.
Sounds to me
like Michelin will be the replacement for the BFG race tire????  Speculation?
Yes.
Possible?  Yes?

Larry Hoy