VIR In-car Video

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: VIR In-car Video
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:48:19 -0400
All:

I am planning on doing the VIR Reunion in June and would like to see the
track at speed before then.  Does anyone have or know of a source for a good
in-car video of the track?  I drive an early 911 (flame away) so a
rear-engined car, optimally a 911, would be best but not required.  Some
vehicle of similar performance would be good.

All assistance greatly appreciated.  I will gladly pay the cost of copying
to VHS format and shipping or can trade for in-car of Daytona, Sebring (both
courses), Savannah (not necessarily the optimal line), Moroso or Homestead.

Thanks!

*8o)