Re: VIR In-car Video

To: nobozos@ix.netcom.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIR In-car Video
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:50:33 -0400
John,

If your car is a reasonably prepared pre-'73 911, why don't you bring it to
the VDCA race at VIR this coming weekend. Instead of video, you'll get to
experience the course firsthand with enough track time that you will be be
much more experienced than any video will do for you. And you'll have fun
doing it.

Roger Sieling