Re: VIR

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: VIR
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:53:17 -0400
Depends on what your engine revs to. I ran a 4.22 in my Eleven there last year
and didn't feel overgeared. I'd guess at something in the 4.2 to 4.5 range
ought to be a safe.

There are two long straights. Actually, if done correctly, you should see more
speed on the front straight since you enter off the hill, where the back
straight's entry is the slowest corner on the course. Good luck.

Roger

>>> "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net> 04/16/01 11:30PM >>>
Well, my engine rebuild didn't blow up when started, so it looks like I'll
be making it to VIR. Anybody have a suggestion which rear end ratio is good
for the track in a 1500 Seven??
Rick Cook