silly-cone brake fluid

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: silly-cone brake fluid
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:52:40 -0000
hey!  sign me up for the "it works for me " list too!
12 years in my bugeye
5 years in my H-mod car
8 months in my saab sedan
5&1/2 in my restored 67 impala
and no leaks and no failures!
and the H-mod car , bugeye and saab are a mix of lockheed & girling
components showing no ill effects of the dreaded sillycone brake lock up
stories i hear about and i reccomend it to anyone who intends on keeping
their car for any extended time.   heck!  when you own a fleet doing the
evry so many months / so many miles bleed and purge can get to the point of
a never ending task.   i'm trying to move on to my next project, not spend
eternity holding hands with things i have already finished and can improve
on by changing the type of fluid i put in it!
now i'm always open to new lines of thought ( seriously look at the cars i
own , i really like them and choose to try to keep them in the best state of
preservation i can.)  but on this one i'm sold on the product and the time
and money(over time) it has saved me on rebuilding and replacing leaky
lockheed wheel cylinders! lol!

chuck.
yeah i have a few more cars but they are not finished yet!   gimmie some
time, i'll get them done , customer stuff comes first!