Re: Where's Marlboro?

To: "dennis J Shea" <djshea11@juno.com>, <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Where's Marlboro?
From: "Reynolds" <grant62@starpower.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:03:33 -0500
Both wrong, though not unreasonable. See my previous post about Marlboro
today. It seems to be owned by PG County and is used to deposit yard waste
(recycling biological materials). It may never be built on since it would
need a wetlands permit from the Corps of Engineers that is unlikely to be
granted. While the Mob members are in their 70's and 80's, a lot of them are
still alive. We have had "Mob Reunions" at DC Region SCCA meetings in the
last few years - with declining attendance fromt he Mob, to be sure, though
it appears that they are moving out of the area terrestrially rather than
theogically at this point.
Grant Reynolds