Where's Marlboro?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Where's Marlboro?
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 01:10:57 +0000
Can anyone tell me exact location of Marlboro race track?  I know it was
(is) on Rt 301, somewhere near Upper Marlboro, but can't seem to locate it
on aerial views.  North or south of Rt 4?  Rt 5? Rt 382?

Also, anyone know if there is anything left of Vineland?  I think not.  If
so, whereabouts on Rt 47?

Also, for aerial view fans ... Thompson CT is available on terraserver.  I
think I can make out most of the 1957-67 road course (south of the current
oval).  Looks like there may also be a road course attached to the current
oval, too.

Thanks,
Mark