Re: VDCA year end races at Savannah

To: s800racer@earthlink.net, VDCARacing@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VDCA year end races at Savannah
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 22:32:21 -0500
Doug,

When the engine went south without us, just as we were preparing to load for
VIR, I spent the weekend back on the new engine, which I should be able to
have together for Savannah. The new wrist pins I'd been waiting for came the
Monday before VIR. Cosworth had the wrong ones on the shelf (mis-labeled).

Do you know if Sasco will be at Savannah? My rear tires won't last the
weekend.

Roger