Re: VDCA year end races at Savannah

To: "Doug Meis" <s800racer@earthlink.net>, <JWoesvra@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: VDCA year end races at Savannah
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:16:49 -0500
Doug, my Bugeye is about ready. I hope that the rules folks will allow the
car to run. It does have heim joints on the rear shock arms and links. Is
that still a big issue? Otherwise, no roller rockers, a nice looking
interior and some fresh paint touchup in some spots have it looking pretty
nice, I think. I plan to take some pictures and post them this weekend on my
website. I'll let you know so you can do a visual prior to my entry. I plan
to send in my fee next weekend.

Tom and Sharon Shirley
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/