A series Cooper cam

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: A series Cooper cam
From: Brock.D.Dittrick@jci.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:09:37 -0500
Hello:

I have what a person is telling me is a Cooper cam that he is willing to
give me for my 948 Sprite...

Does anyone know what the duration, valve lift etc is for a Cooper cam,
just so I can make comparison to my stock 948 camshaft.

I dunno if an 'S' or regular? Cooper had different cams, so, possibly info
on both ( if they are different) would be appreciated.
I couldn't find any numbers stamped on the cam anywhere as to lead me in
one direction or the other....or possibly he was taken and its a
regualr cam as well.

Thanks and Regards

Brock Dittrick