Re: Alfa brakes wanted (more info...)

To: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>,
Subject: Re: Alfa brakes wanted (more info...)
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@Hammatt.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:32:33 -0800
Thanks Craig
I'm familiar with John Hardy's web page and exciting alternative as a
source for my brakes.  However, one of the objectives for my building
an early speedster (this was a predecessor term to 'hot rod') was to
utilize parts from different cars to make an exciting and fun to drive
brass-era street car.  Rather than buy new, I'm trying to 'recycle' if
possible!
Steve