Re: Discs or drums

To: Michael_Gee@telus.net
Subject: Re: Discs or drums
From: JAshburne@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:23:44 EST
There is a place for what you are proposing, and it is in the SCCA Production
classes.

I know, because I just saw the H Production runoffs at Mid-Ohio on
Speedvision and it was full of "Bugeye Sprites" and "MG Midgets" from the
early 60's.   Well, at least some, and only some, of the body parts look like
they might have come from that era.  Someone with a little imagination could
probably come up with a "safety" reason for every modification to the
engines, bodies, suspensions, brakes, transmissions, wheels, tires, etc. etc.
for those babies.

I wonder what a T-37 Bugatti or 8C2900 Alfa Romeo would look like with disc
brakes?

John Ashburne