Trailer for sale

To: autojumble@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Trailer for sale
From: Marc Sayer <marc@gracieland.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:45:24 -0700
I have a small purpose built single axle trailer for sale. It was built
for a 510 but would be perfect for any small production car or formula
car. It tows superbly, and is nice and light. Wiring was gone through
recently and is in good condition. Has new lights. Tires in good
condition. You can see photos of the trailer at
http://gracieland.org/Starmax/trailer/

Asking $800 or best offer. This is a great little trailer and I wouldn't
be selling except that I am out of room. Can deliver to any point on or
in the vicinity of the I5 corridor south of Seattle.

--
Marc Sayer
Journalist, Photographer, Dog Trainer (APDT member #062956)

Passions -
Great Danes, auto racing and fast cars, my wife

Dogs -
Gracie, Tank, Delilah, PJ, & the rescue dogs

Cars -
82 280ZX Turbo, 71 510 Trans Am vintage racer, 93 Ford E150 Tow/dog van

My Homepage - http://gracieland.org

Deaf Dane Rescue Homepge - http://gracieland.org/DaneRescue/

Any Dane at the races is a Great Dane!