Re: SCCA VINTAGE RACING Camaro

To: "roger" <rfrancis@cfl.rr.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA VINTAGE RACING Camaro
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:13:33 -0400
Roger:

Before I offer advice, what SCCA Regional Vintage Program do you intend to
compete in?  As with other programs, the SCCA Vintage eligibility
requirements vary widely.  The Southeastern Division of SCCA's Vintage
Program is for period-correct cars manufactured prior to 1973.  That mean it
can have what it would have legally run in the year of manufacture, which
eliminates aftermarket brakes, etc.  The California SCCA Vintage Program
allows much newer cars and, I believe, more modifications...

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA