FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 05:59:47 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

I have no financial interest in or knowledge of this
car other than what you read below. Just thought I'd
offer it up to those of you clever enough to be on
these lists before listing it at SimpleSevens. Contact
the seller at the email or phone number listed - I
believe he's in the San Fransisco Bay area of
California.

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com

From: "Jim & Judy Gallagher" <galljj@hotmail.com>
To: <johnd@simplesevens.com>
Hi John,

Pat Kelly just put me on to your web site.  I put an
ad in North American Pylon to sell my seven and she
thought you might put it on your site.

What everybody wants - a "seven in a basket".  LSB
2325 SIII, bill of sale from Lotus/Norwich, California
title (1967).  Highly modified complete car with
equipment from Tilton, Speedway, Aeroquip, Bean, JFZ,
AP, Racing Beat.  Comes with a 220 hp 13B Mazda
rotary, pushrod front suspension, bright anodized
aluminum panels and many spares.  Weighs 925lb in race
trim. Gorgeous but only somewhat original.  Take it
away "as is" for $6500.  Jim Gallagher 801-277-1176