Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:09:40 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

aren't you jumping to a conclusion here? If the car
was 'famous' or even well known in its day, it seems
to me that Mr Gallagher would have mentioned it in his
ad. I've emailed back asking him to share some of the
car's history. Until then, I wouldn't get too
excited... he may well have had more than one car of
similar spec along the way.

Either way, I would tend to agree that $6,500 seems
reasonable for a complete, if disassembled Seven. Of
course my taste runs toward something a little more
original but I'm sure someone will snap it up before
too long.

Cheers,
John D.
SimpleSevens