VIR History Info

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: VIR History Info
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:26:36 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Lee - this reminds me that I wanted to let people
know a couple of things about the VIR History Project -
1 - Please start using www.virhistory.com for the web site - this way if I
ever have to move that 600MB of photos, etc. off the university's
experimental server to someplace else, there will always a standard entry
point.

2 - Phil Allen (VIR PR director in the 70's) and I have teamed up with
writer Chris Holaday to produce a pictorial history book on VIR - should be
out this summer from Arcadia press.

3 - I'm always looking for more photos and info about racing at VIR 1957-74

cheers,
Nick England
1965 Beach Mk4B H-Mod
http://www.3rdtech.com/nick/cars/beach-photos.html