Re: VIR History Info

To: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIR History Info
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:50:07 -0500
a vir history!  great!  (once published, i'd like to be put on what ever
list that exists for an autographed copy to ad to my research
collection!)(gee i hope i'm not the first person to request this?????)
now if we could just identify the darn mystery begra origins ? LOL! hey! at
least we know the end of the story...but how did the story begin???  some
day , myron or gene munchak will surface........possibly then the missing
story bits wil fall into place.

chuck.