Re: VIR History Info

To: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIR History Info
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:54:40 -0500
BTW!  looking forward to the H-mod / vintage DSR gathering at the VIR gold
cup historics in june!
nick, you will love the new doors on my car!
it's going to take the entire event just to become acustomed to driving this
car at speed!

chuck
H-mod brand X
orange saab 93F
(some day i might own a "normal" car?....very doubtfull!)   :)