Re: Action Photo

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Action Photo
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:22:46 -0600
Regarding Action Photo, Jack Woehrle wrote:

> What we need is one of you cheeseheads to go to Madison
> and see what is on Syene Rd.

I must have missed the start of this thread, but I can certainly venture out
to Syene Road and take a look (although it's not at all clear what I'd be
looking for). I might even be able to find someone at the P.O. who recalls
the parameters of "Route 3".

Would the fellow you're looking for be the one who took photos at Blackhawk
Farms back in the early 70's? I have a number of photos taken by the "track
photographer" when I was racing a Formula Ford there.

Jim Hill
Madison WI