Hardtop Transport for WST

To: "Vintage-Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop Transport for WST
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:29:41 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list but all my emails to WST came back.

"Anyone near Marietta, GA going to the SVRA race at Roebling Road at
Savannah, GA April 3-6?"

WST:
Can do.
I live in Sharpsburg, work in Atlanta, and May'reta is only a few miles
from my normal commuting routes. I won't be racing my '67 Midget but I will
be crewing for a friend on his Bugeye at SVRA Savannah, so my truck will be
going down empty.  I have a Dakota QuadCab with a  5 foot 3 inch bed. I
assume the top will either fit in the bed or be able to be tied down if it
hangs out. So all things point to my being able to meet your request and
I'll be glad to do it. But there is always that slight chance that if the
top is really nice, it may be "lost enroute" and end up on my buddy's Bugeye!

The only possible difficulty I see is timing. I will be in El Paso Monday,
24 March though Wednesday, 25 March. We are leaving for Savannah on
Thursday, 3 April. The best arrangement for me would be to pick up the top
sometime during the week after work since I will already be in Atlanta.
Have the current owner contact me or provide me with his name, address, and
phone number and I will call him to make the pick up arrangements. I'll
also need the contact info at Roebling.

I can take digital photos if you want.

Glad to be of service to a fellow Spridgeteer.

Regards,
Bob Spruck
(H) (770) 253-8746 bspruck@mindspring.com
(O) (404) 264-5266 bspruck@amsoftware.com