Road America Tech

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Road America Tech
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 07:43:50 -0500
We ran Road America this weekend. I just wanted to say thanks to the SVRA
folks who ran tech, and their overall attitude towards violations.

We were asked to make some changes. The inspectors were absolutely right.,
and we will make those changes. However, the violations were not
life-threatening, so they just asked that the changes be made before the
next event. That was really fair, and it was considerate as well, since
making changes at a track is sometimes pretty stressful.

Thanks again to you and your crew.