Re: 1275s in Bugeyes

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275s in Bugeyes
From: Sidney Gage <sid@gages.org>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:10:19 -0700
Someone asked about the west coast clubs on this subject. CSRG, the
Classic Sports Racing Group, is the oldest vintage-racing
organization on the west coast. Our rule book is available on our web
site at http://csrgracing.org/. Our production-car cutoff is 12/31/67.

We welcome Sprites (and Midgets), they run with us regularly. Our
preparation rules follow what was allowed in our time period.
Production cars generally follow SCCA specs, or in some cases FIA.
That means frog-eyed Mark 1 Sprites should have 948cc engines.

Members of other VMC clubs are welcome to run with us as guests
provided that their cars fit our period and preparation standards.

--
Sid Gage
CSRG Car Classification Chair