Re: Re: 1275s in Bugeyes

To: Sidney Gage <sid@gages.org>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: 1275s in Bugeyes
From: Dave <franks@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:39:01 -0700 (GMT)
-------Original Message-------
From: Sidney Gage <sid@gages.org>
Sent: 05/17/03 10:10 AM
To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275s in Bugeyes

>Members of other VMC clubs are welcome to run with us as guests

>provided that their cars fit our period and preparation >standards.

Sid, does CSRG allow a one race exemption to a VMC member if their car
doesn't exactly conform to your period and preparation standards? For example.
I believe your prep standards requires full interiors. I have the original
dash and passenger seat in my 67 Sprite but no interior door panels or
carpet. Would I be allowed to run an event with CSRG as my club is a VMC
member.

Dave Franks
franks@teleport.com

Dave