SimpleSevens Update/Eleven For Sale

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update/Eleven For Sale
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:53:53 -0700 (PDT)
Fall greetings, gentlemen!

In the midst of getting my Road America story together
I've had a flurry of new Seven info thrown at me... in
an effort to keep interest up while I dally on my
story, I've added several of these to the site. I
await additional info and photos of two or three
others as well.

Greg Lane sent me a couple pics of his Seven at PVGP,
leading Jerry Morici's 7/11 (Series 1 IRS Seven). Tore
Nielsen sends pics from Denmark of his Lotus Holbay
powered Seven, Patrik Eklof shares info and pics of
his newly acquired S4 crossflow from Norway -- bought
just the end of September and already sending me info
-- what a guy!

Barry Mills sent a handfull of period race pics (my
favorite!) of his 1961 Seven, as well as a great
'Seven in the snow' photo. His car is currently under
restoration...

Keep the content coming!! This week's a lovely 'Indian
Summer' here in Michigan, but when the cold weather
sets in and the garage gets too cold, I'll be looking
for something to keep me occupied indoors!

Ha! Almost forgot, there's an Eleven offered for sale
in the UK... I hope to add some photos and further
info, but if you're in buying mood, you can jump on it
now by clicking here for contact info:

http://www.simplesevens.com/forsale.htm

-- Just a reminder, I have no financial interest in
the sale of any cars/items listed at my site nor is
there any charge for those listings. I am, however,
happy accept token donations of Lotus Seven related
materials by way of thanks when these items do sell...
and they do!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com