enclosed car trailer manufacturers

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: enclosed car trailer manufacturers
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:56:45 -0500
well i think it's time to consider investing in an enclosed trailer .
besides "pace american" and "haulmark" i'm not having much luck finding
other manufacturers.
if i do purchase a trailer , i want to do it in the next 3 months.  i
figure if what i want must be manufactured and is not an "in stock" item,
that(i hope?) allows enough time to take delivery by the end of febuary
2005.
ALSO! any "horror storys" that anyone has had with any specific brand of
trailer?   i'd like very much to hear about that as it may or may not
influence wherei consider buying the trailer.
i've been using the same open trailer for almost 20 years now.   nothing
wrong with my trailer!  but i'm getting tired of leaving home with clean or
(with my open car) a dry car and ariving at an event with a car covered
with highway dirt or needing a bilge pump to empty out the cockpit(not to
mention soaking wet belts and seat material?).
i realise there are many of you out there who have lots of things you love
or hate about your rolling garage!  soooo, i am asking you to please
"share" with me.
BTW?  if you are not interested in sharing with evryone on line here please
send your responses to me directly if you'd be so kind.

chuck
saab 93F  #251
H-mod "brand X"
ex roethel DC region "SUDAR" bugeye #1