Re: enclosed car trailer manufacturers

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: enclosed car trailer manufacturers
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:43:22 -0600
What's wrong with those two?  I've owned trailers by both and they are
fine trailers.  There are a number of manufacturers out there.  Most of
which are headquarted in Indiana, for some reason.

Check out racingjunk.com.  Several of the manufacturers advertise there.

Featherlite is another manufacturer, as is Millenium
(www.milltrailers.com, I think).  Exiss makes an "affordable" aluminum
trailer, if there is such a thing.

David.